ALCAAL offers services in the Agribusiness,
International Commerce, Renewables and New
Ventures sectors and also combines its expertise in
all four to offer integrated soluctions to our clients.
ALCAAL offers services in the Agribusiness, International Commerce, Renewables and New Ventures sectors and also combines its expertise in all four to offer integrated soluctions to our clients.
We are a succesful organization, composed by capable and committed people, with high management execution standards, wich tries to do better every day, for the benefit of all those around us.
We want to be part of Angola´s present and future, in a committed and professional manner, providing solutions for dood, clothing and energy matters, always trying to build a better future for everyone.
We create and work on products and solutions of indisputable quality, looking for innovating in processes, based on the demand, oriented to consumers, clients and the corresponding trends.
A better world can be built if we do things in a better way every day, with work, commitment and expertise, always trying to excel ourselves.
ALCAAL Angola is an economic group that provides innovative solutions, aimed at improving the quality of life of its consumers and clients.
Our proposal is based on an agroecosystem, energy and industry, which contributes by adding value for the development of Angola and its inhabitants.
Be the best private company operating in Angola.
Have a strong impact in Angolan economy and improve its population’s quality of life.
- Working together, as a group, with an excellent relationship, in an open and transparent manner
- Technical and leadership expertise
- Taking innovation and the future into account
- Communicating well and clearly
- Physical assets, valued in the balance sheet by around 300 million dollars
- More than 400 employees of different nationalities
- 30,000 ha of land in Angola (Cuimba, Quinzenga, Longa), of which 4,500 ha are already prepared for sowing. A total estimated land of 142,000 ha
- Capacity of fabric production of 10 million metres per year
- Textile factory in Luanda, with state-of-the-art Japanese technology, installed in a surface area of 110,000 m2
- Development of the regional economy with cotton crop in Baixa de Cassanje; there are 52 ha cultivated for 50 families nowadays
- Offices in Luanda, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Dubai and Lisbon
- Achieve a 100 million dollars billing in 2027 (70 million dollars in the agricultural sector and 30 million dollars in Textang)
- Produce 10 million of fabrics per year and have 22,000 ha of land planted
- Participate in an active and decisive manner in the Angolan basic food basket
- By 2027, obtain land rights for 500,000 ha, in different provinces, for the future expansion of the agricultural business
- Continue developing the small regional economy, with cotton crop in Baixa de Cassanje, of around 700 ha for 350 families
- Create and have an organisational atmosphere where people feel well, motivated, happy, doing their job in harmony